TWO Ventures promotional terms
Last Modified: 22 November 2020
1. The website at quiz.com (‘Website’) is operated by TWO Ventures (‘TWO Ventures’ which includes its subsidiaries), having its registered office in the Netherlands. Chamber of Commerce Number: 77792297. TWO Ventures provides customers with digital and other services provided online including games and text messages (‘Mobile Subscription and other mobile services’).
2. The purpose of our promotional campaigns is to promote the Website and Mobile Subscriptions provided by TWO Ventures via the Website. TWO Ventures offers two types of promotional Tickets, Red Tickets or Gold Tickets. To earn a Ticket, you must: (a) be at least 18 years old; (b) submit your accurate name, contact (registration) and demographic information including your valid residential and email addresses; (c) complete the survey questions; (d) meet the applicable Promotional conditions set forth on the Website.
In addition to a Red or Gold Ticket, you may also be eligible to receive an invitation from us to write a review.
3. The promotional campaigns may be entered into by individuals, aged 18 or older, who subscribe to a Mobile Subscription during the term of the applicable promotional campaign (Eligible Entrants’).
4. The Terms and Conditions are also available on the Website (which include these ‘Promotional Terms and Conditions’) are binding on every customer who accesses Mobile Subscription and who participates in a promotional campaign.
5. Employees and family members of TWO Ventures as well as anyone involved in the promotional rewards concerned (including advertisers or producers) are excluded from participation in a promotional campaign.
6. Reward selection with regard to promotional campaigns run via the Website, the following terms and conditions apply:
(a) The details of the promotional campaign will be set out on the Website. The details will include the period during which participation may take place by Eligible Entrants.
(b) Eligible Entrants have the opportunity to compete for the reward available in a promotional campaign by answering riddles. Every correctly answered riddle equals the number of points as specified in that particular promotional campaign. The Eligible Entrant that accumulates the most points at the end of the promotional campaign wins the reward. If there are Eligible Entrants whose points are tied at the end of the promotional campaign, the least number of wrongly answered riddles will be considered to determine the Eligible Entrant on the basis that points will be deducted for each wrongly answered riddle. If there are still Eligible Entrants whose points are tied after this, a tie breaker question will be sent to the Eligible Entrants concerned. The Eligible Entrants who provides the correct answer will win the reward.
(c) The promotional campaign is a game of skill, and chance will play no part in determining the Eligible Entrant of the reward.
(d) The Eligible Entrant will be contacted by e-mail and/or telephone within seven days of being identified as the Eligible Entrant. No correspondence can be entered into regarding the result and award of the reward. The names of the Eligible Entrants will be published on the Website under ‘Actions’.
(e) All rewards that have been won will be delivered to the Eligible Entrant’s address within 21 days. The Eligible Entrant must provide TWO Ventures with a valid address for this purpose. In case of a cash reward, the amount will be credited to an account number to be designated by the Eligible Entrant.
(f) If any taxes are applicable to the rewards awarded pursuant to a promotional campaign, they must be paid by the winning Eligible Entrant and TWO Ventures will not be liable.
(g) The total value of the reward will be advertised with the details for the applicable promotional campaign.
(h) TWO Ventures accepts no responsibility for any variation in the advertised reward value. The reward must be accepted as offered. The reward, or any unused portion of a reward, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
(i) In the event that the advertised reward is not available for reasons beyond the control of TWO Ventures then a reward of similar theme and value will be provided.
(j) TWO Ventures will hold the personal information any Eligible Entrant provides through the promotional campaign for the purpose of contacting them if they are a reward Eligible Entrant.
(l) The reward Eligible Entrants agree that TWO Ventures may use their names, addresses and photographs for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the customer and including by sending direct mail or electronic messages.
(m) The personal information of an Eligible Entrant or the Eligible Entrant may be disclosed to the relevant local lottery department and Eligible Entrants’ names may be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation.
(n) To the fullest extent permitted by law, TWO Ventures disclaims all warranties of any kind in relation to the promotional campaign and will not be liable for, and shall be held harmless from, any and all direct or indirect loss, damage, or injury which may be suffered or sustained (including but not limited to special and/or consequential damage) as a result of the promotional campaign or arising from the Eligible Entrant’s acceptance and use of the applicable reward.
(o) If for any reason the promotional campaign is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of TWO Ventures, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of the promotional campaign, TWO Ventures reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotional campaign. TWO Ventures is not liable, to the extent permitted by law, for acts of god, acts of terrorism or war (declared or undeclared), natural disasters or other events beyond its control which prevent awarding of the applicable reward in accordance with the reward description, for any act, omission or delay (including technical failure) or for any decision to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotional campaign.
7. TWO Ventures may adapt or amend these Promotional Terms and Conditions (including the General Terms and Conditions) at any time. We therefore advise Eligible Entrants to consult the Terms and Conditions, including these Promotional Terms and Conditions on a regular basis.
8. Please send all correspondence concerning the Content Services or these Promotional Terms and Conditions to TWO Ventures on the e-mail address [email protected]
or report matters by telephone on (local rate, open 9.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday, excluding bank holidays).